Monday, January 17, 2011

Daily Diary

I have started waking up really early which is a very positive development. Unlike my previous years, when I would mostly be sleeping in the day and working at night. I have figured out that the most productive time of the day is between early morning (around 8) till one in the afternoon.

Today I came in the lab early but wasted a lot of time in search of the elusive coffee machine (the coffee machine in my lab stopped working). I finally managed to get some coffee, which was conveniently spilled onto a wall.

Hours of possible work lost.

Previous successful attempt at work, if analyzed, suggests that coffee is not all that important.

Its 11 o'clock already. 2 hours of intense burst of work is possible before somebody calls me out for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment