Monday, January 17, 2011

Introduction

I am a PhD student in Biomedical Engineering who has just completed his 2nd year in PhD. Like most PhD students, he finds himself stuck, unable to progress any further.

In this blog I will share my reflections of a post graduate student life. The daily victories and losses would be analyzed. Important and useful information about my field and work ethic will be shared.

This would be like an experiment which would hopefully gather some useful readership among PhD students, as I feel that post graduates are lonely souls who hardly find anyone to share their experiences with.

Fingers crossed, let's start the journey and see if I am able to complete my PhD.

Regards,
A lost PhD student

*All that is gold, does not glitter.
*Not all those who wander are lost

No comments:

Post a Comment